HEART QUOTES


I can't live with a broken heart,
So i mend it and pretend it doesn't hurt.


My heart is perfect because you are inside..


I am Glad that I met you...


Sometimes you break your heart in the right way.


You never know a broken heart until you have one.


You hurt me, Yes I still Love you.
I handed it to you & said be Careful..
But, As Stupid as you are you Broke it,
After all the crap you put me through
I still Love you.



There are many things in life that will catch your eye,
But only a few will catch your heart.. Pursue those.


The Human Heart is like a Ship on a Stormy sea driven about by winds blowing from all four corners of Heaven.


May you follow your dreams and always believe in yourself.
Keep your eyes on the stars and hope in your Heart.


The worst prison would be a closed heart.

Popular Posts